Monday, December 31, 2012

Getting Organized

I have been spending time on Pinterest pinning different organizers and printables to my pin boards. The first week I did really well. What was I thinking trying to get all planned out and organized right in the middle of the holidays? I should have been shooting for something a bit more attainable like brushing my teeth at least four times in one week or maybe eating one meal this week while sitting down. Luckily the holidays are coming to an end and I can get things back on track. Well, except for the fact that I am sick and so are all four of my kiddos. You know what I am going to try anyway! Right now I am finding this planner really helpful. It is found at Finding Home. I love the way it is layed out and so far works really well for me. I really like the font she used. I do not know why that would be important but for some reason it is to me. In the meantime here is a real glimpse into my life :
This is from my son's birthday last year. I am not organized enough to have more recent photos. That is not stopping me from moving forward and trying to be more organized!!!

No comments: